COVID Vaccine Information
TAPAC Control Measures
Just a reminder of our Covid control measures!
In our efforts to be as cautious as possible, we have made several changes in our office as outlined below. These changes are our best effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, our staff and your families included. We know these are difficult times, please be understanding as we make changes to keep our office a safe place to visit.
- Masks are REQUIRED in the building… the applies to everyone over the age of 2 years old
- We are temporary only doing Well Child checks in the morning, and sick visits in the afternoon.
- All patients are waiting in their cars until they are met at the door and taken directly to a room.
- We have separate entrances for sick kids and well kids.
- All toys have been removed from the building (this makes us sad but is necessary right now), and stickers have been removed from the rooms.
- We are offering tele-health visits for several different concerns. If you would prefer to be seen by tele-health, please call us and we will discuss if this is an option to evaluate your concern.
- We have extensive cleaning procedures in place between each patient.
- We are screening Everyone who walks into the building each day for symptoms.