TAPAC PATIENT PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS
Please complete the following steps to set up access to the patient portal.
• Navigate to our practice’s Patient Portal on our website at tapactc.com and click the patient portal tab on the top right side of the home page. Click Let’s Get Started.
• Enter your (the parent/guardian’s) email address, create a password, and click Continue.
• Enter your (the parent/guardian’s) birthday. You’ll enter your child’s information in a little bit.
• Select a security question and provide the answer.
• Click the button for who was issued the PIN and complete the registration.
• The PIN code is: ____________________ (Contact office if you do not have a PIN)
Click Myself if you are also the patient and were issued a PIN for yourself. You’ll enter your PIN, accept the Terms & Conditions, and click Create My Account.
Click A child if you are the parent/guardian of a patient of the practice. You’ll enter your (the parent/guardian’s) information, accept the Terms & Conditions, and click Continue. You’ll then enter the patient’s birthday and PIN.
If you have PINs for additional children, click I’d like to add another child, and enter the PIN and information for the next child. Repeat this until all children have been added. When done, click Create My Account.
You’re all set!