TAPAC COVID19 Update
Just a reminder of our Covid control measures!
In our efforts to be as cautious as possible, we have made several changes in our office as outlined below. These changes are our best effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, our staff and your families included. We know these are difficult times, please be understanding as we make changes to keep our office a safe place to visit.
- Masks are REQUIRED in the building… the applies to everyone over the age of 2 years old
- We are temporary only doing Well Child checks in the morning, and sick visits in the afternoon.
- All patients are waiting in their cars until they are met at the door and taken directly to a room.
- We have separate entrances for sick kids and well kids.
- We ask that only the patient and their adult come to the visit if possible to limit the number of people in the building.
- All toys have been removed from the building (this makes us sad but is necessary right now), and stickers have been removed from the rooms.
- We are offering tele-health visits for several different concerns. If you would prefer to be seen by tele-health, please call us and we will discuss if this is an option to evaluate your concern.
- We have extensive cleaning procedures in place between each patient.
- We are screening Everyone who walks into the building each day for symptoms.
Looking for a compassionate, family-centered pediatrician in the Traverse City area? You’ve come to the right place. At Traverse Area Pediatric and Adolescent Clinic, we specialize in medical care for kids and teens and we would love to get to know you and your family better. Our commitment is to help children reach their highest potential by working with parents to promote and maintain their child’s physical and emotional well-being from birth through college.
We believe that accessibility, understanding and comfort are the cornerstones for an exceptional pediatric practice. To achieve this goal, we offer convenient office hours, helpful patient resources and an unparalleled support and the highest level of expertise. So whether you are visiting for the first time or the hundredth time, you will receive the same quality, educational and compassionate service with every appointment.
Our shared goal as parents and physicians is to guide your child on a path of optimal health. In order to attain this, we continuously strive to meet and exceed our patients’ expectations while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in pediatric medicine. From prenatal visits and preventive care to treatments of acute illness and the ongoing treatment of chronic conditions, TAPAC offers comprehensive medical care for children from infancy until they become young adults.
Please take a few moments to explore our informational website. We hope you will find our site easy to navigate, informative and helpful in keeping your family healthy. This website gives you easy access to our Traverse City area pediatric practice, including directions, hours of operation, payment policies, information about our physicians and services, and even a link to request an appointment. It also includes answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.
If you have any questions or want to schedule your child’s first visit to our office, feel free to contact us today. Our friendly and highly knowledgeable staff is available to support and assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your time and interest in Traverse Area Pediatric and Adolescent Clinic.