Thank you for considering TAPAC for your child’s medical care! We are happy to have you and honored to be trusted with your family’s health. To provide you and your children with the best possible care, we request that you fill out the following forms* (one per child) and return them to us (via mail or drop off to clinic directly) prior to scheduling any appointments:
- Patient and Family Information Form
- Records Release to TAPAC Form
- HIPAA Authorization Form
- Exchange of Information/Permission to Discuss
- Financial Policy
- Authorization to Treat Form (If someone other than a parent/guardian will be bringing your child to an appointment at any time)
*THE EXCEPTION is if your child is a NEWBORN and you are calling to establish care from the hospital. Just call to schedule.
If you would rather not print these documents directly from the website, you are welcome to call and request a new patient packet to be sent to you in the mail.
Once you have submitted the above forms and we have received the previous records, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
YOUR INITIAL VISIT:
Please do consider when your child’s last well visit was with their previous provider – insurance companies often have requirements regarding spacing of well visits (and the requirements differ from one insurance plan to the next), so it would be helpful if you knew the date of your child’s last check up to avoid undue costs.
We can always schedule an “establish care” appointment to get your child established as a patient, so you can meet with a physician. After that first visit (whether it be a well visit or an establish care visit), you are welcome to call for sick visits or any other concerns you may have between well visits.
*Once you have scheduled your initial appointment, please contact your insurance carrier(s) to inform them of your child's new Primary Care Physician (PCP) effective of your appointment with us*
On the day of your first appointment, we kindly request that you are prepared to:
- Bring up to date insurance information
- Bring current photo ID for parent/guardian
- Bring a list of current medications and supplements
- Plan to pay for your initial office co-pay, deductible or co-insurance
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
At the time of your first visit, please ask about our Patient Portal
This is a great resource that enables you, among other things, to:
- request appointments
- ask questions regarding your child’s health that goes directly to a medical professional
- request medication refills
- send photos via a secure connection
On West Royal Dr. off Cedar Run Rd. near the Oleson’s Plaza